6 Days 5 Nights The Ultimate Family Experiences in Dubai
Dubai is an ideal holiday destination for families, with theme parks, beaches,brunches and more to keep everyone
happy.Here are some exciting activities to keep the kids busy on school break.
Day 1: Arrival Day
Welcome to Dubai, United Arab Emirates Meet & Greet by our Team upon arrival to Dubai International Airport
Private Transfer By Luxury Comfortable Vehicle to Dubai Selected Hotel Check in & Overnight at Dubai Hotel
Note: Services on Arrival Day Depends on arrival time
Day 2: Green Planet Dubai – City Walk
Explore the enchanting bio-dome, a tropical indoor rain forest sustaining over 3000 plants & animals.Hub-Zero Dubai Want to take a fun trip down memory lane ? Arcade gaming stations at Hub Zero offers an opportunity to play
retro games such as Pacman, Space Invaders and more.This themed family entertainment destination is one of the
popular places for teenagers in Dubai with a range of gaming and indoor activities. Hub Zero Dubai is also home
to games, rides, cafes and other attractions.Free time for Shopping and Lunch at City Walk Dubai
Continue Day 2
At the Top Burj Khalifa More than just the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa is an unprecedented example of international cooperation, symbolic beacon of progress, and an emblem of the new, dynamic and prosperous Middle
East.It is also tangible proof of Dubai’s growing role in a changing world. In fewer than 30years, this city has transformed itself from a regional center to a global one.Burj Khalifa embodies that vision.Dubai Mall Aquarium & Underwater zoo Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo has everything to keep the entire family happy.The 10-million liter Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the Ground Level of The Dubai Mall, the largest suspended aquarium in the world. It houses thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 300 sharks and rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of Sand Tigers sharks in the world, and measures 51meters in length, 20 meters in width and 11 meters in height.
Day 3: Snow to Sand
Morning: Ski Dubai Mall of the Emirates Ski Dubai is home to its very own colony of King and Gentoo Penguins! We invite you to meet our waddling friends by experiencing a Ski Dubai penguin encounter during your visit. Get up close and personal with these incredible creatures to discover more about how the species survive in some
of the coldest conditions on Earth.Our daily March of the Penguins is held in the Snow Park. This gives guests a chance to see these beautiful creatures up close, as they take a starring role alongside their team of handlers. With a variety of packages available, visitors can meet our penguins and watch as they play together. You can also take part in a range of fun and exciting training sessions.Evening: Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner A trip to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4×4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
• Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4×4 air-conditioned vehicle
• Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
• A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
• A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
• Camel Rides & Sand Ski
• Henna Paint & Taking Pictures with Traditional Arabic Dresses
• Full Buffet Dinner Including Vegetarian Plates, Live Shawarma & BBQ Stations
• Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
• Belly Dance Show & Arabic Tannoura Dance
Day 4: Full Day Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is designed for those with an appetite for G-force and velocity. Home to the world’s fastest rollercoaster, this is the only place on the planet where you can be blasted to 240km/h in 4.9 seconds, just for fun! Take a look at just a few of our favorite things to do at this one of a kind theme park.
• Head to the fun indoor theme park of Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi
• Enjoy 20 Ferrari-themed rides like Formula Rossa and Flying Aces
• See the Ferrari car collection and shop at the outlets and boutiques
• This ticket grants visitor’s unlimited access to the rides and theme park
• Child Policy Less than 1.2 Meter Height
Don’t miss the chance to walk alongside some of the world’s most iconic characters, including Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, and watch your childhood memories come to life as you meet Bugs Bunny,Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry and your favorite modern stone-age family,The Flintstones. What’s more, dig in at a variety of authentically themed restaurants, and shop to your heart’s content for exclusive merchandise at retail stores.
• Access to all 29 rides and attractions
• Child Less than 1.2 Meter Height
• Plenty of places to go for a snack or a meal, from grab ‘n go to full service
• Shops where you can purchase exclusive Warner Bros. inspired merchandise
• Seats at an entertaining range of shows and the chance to meet and greet your favorite characters
Day 5: Free for Leisure and Optional Excursions
Option 1: Atlantis Aquaventure and Dolphin Bay Splash into a world of excitement at Aquaventure Water
park Dubai Experience the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park, overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline pumping fun.
Option 2: IMG & Global Village
Experience 1.5 million sqft – or 28 football fields – of unparalleled fun at IMG Worlds of Adventure, one of Dubai’s newest theme parks. State-of-the-art rides bring all your favorite Marvel and Cartoon Network characters to life, in five themed zones. With the likes of The Avengers and The Power puff Girls to the life-size dinosaurs in The Lost Valley, IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of Dubai’s largest and most exciting theme parks.
Option 3: Full Dubai Parks & Resorts & Outlet Village
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the first integrated resort destination in the region It’s the home of three world-class theme parks and one water park, as well as Riverland Dubai, the grand entrance plaza, and a Polynesian themed family resort.
Day 6: Time to Stay Good-bye and share your experience
By Time of Flight, Pick up for Transfer to Dubai International Airport for Fly Back to Origin Home from your New Home.
NOTE:Flight tickets not inclusive